Close this search box.

Report a Problem​

Whilst we are more than happy to report problems on a residents behalf, it is beneficial in most cirumstances that they contact the relevant authority directly.

We are unable to report issues that require police intervention, you must call 999 in case of an emergency or 111 for non urgent matters, alternatively you can also Report a Crime online. 

We have included some useful links for frequently reported problems for various sectors.

If you need any further help with this then please call the office on 01603 301751.

Report Problems

Broadland District Council

Bin Collection                               Dog Fouling

Planning                                                 Neighbourhood Issues

Council Tax                                  Registering to Vote

Dog Fouling                                          Homelessness

Norfolk Constabulary

Suffolk Highways

All residental roads in Hellesdon not supported by Norfolk County Council as above

Street Lighting

Skip to content